|Reference FOB Price:||US $4.05-4.3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
|Data Transmission Function:||Data Transmission Function|
1. Apple MFi certified Lightning cable supports fast charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
2. Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with the Apple devices.
3. Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting
the USB connector into your wall charger or computer; small connector head fits most cases.
4. High-quality copper wires promote maximum signal quality and strength
5. Durable Aluminum shell and nylon fiber cloth for protection, improve strength and flexibility
6. An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability
and reduce fraying; Cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 5,000 times
7. 1-Year Warranty
1. What's your company background information?
A: We are professional manufacturer produce cables and chargers for more than 10 years. Our products have gained all kinds of safety certificate. Such as UL,CSA,FCC, CE,PSE, and CCC.We have passed ISO9001 certification with our perfect quality system and advanced management. Especially, Our factory was audited by APPLE,Walt-Disney and Wal-mart and authorized to make products for them. We are one of the MFI members authorized by Apple Company.
2. What's your main products?
A: 1) Cables(Lightning, Type-C and Micro usb to usb are all available)
2) Car chargers (with Lightning, Type-C and Micro usb connector are all available)
3) Wall charger/Travel charger (with Lightning, Type-C and Micro usb connector are all available)
4) Adapters (Lightning to Micro usb, Type-C to Micro usb)
5) Charger for electronic cigarette and Wireless charger for mobile phone
6) Quick charger 3.0 wall/car charger
3. What's your main market?
A:Our products are mainly distributed to Japan, South Korea, European countries and North America.
4. How many workers and production lines do you have?
A: There are more than 800 workers and 18 production lines waiting to serve you.
5. What's your productive capacity?
A: the following details for your reference.
|Item||Production Lines*Production Capacity(Daily)||Production Capacity (Monthly)|
|SMT Chip Mounter||2*40,000=80,000||80K*30=2400K|